GTK2:combobox

  hello,

  thanks to a previous post, I search for some doc about the GktCombo
widget in the API. One of the two examples shows how to create complex
items (in this case, an arrow followed by a label. I would also like to
mention that there is a little mistake : pixmap should be replaced by
arrow in this example).
  The example uses deprecated functions/widgets : the GtkList and their
associated functions.
  So I would like to know if there is a way to make complex items without
using the GtkList widgets (I think it is not possible, because, in the
source of the GtkCombo widget, GtkList are used explicitely) and/or if I
could use GtkCombo widgets without problems of compatibility with
future versions of Gtk+.

thank you

Vincent TORRI

--