Gnome Crm application

Maybe it is time for a "Gnome CRM"-application ? :-)

http://www.greatplains.com/news/document.asp?Link=newsitems/mscrm.htm
or http://www.microsoft.com/crm

If others are interested in developing something like this .. I could
help as developer.

I know that CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is one of the #1
desktop applications that a lot small and big companies need.

Maybe/probably there are already such projects? If so..where can I find
more information about such projects?

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:me at freax dot org