Re:[2] LCCWin32 and GTK2.0

I've found the easiest way to compile gtk+2.0 programs under windows is to
use Dev C++ and the dev c++ gtk development & runtime packages.  It works
great for me, although, being a third-party release, it may lag behind in
releases from the normal gtk+2.0-win32 releases.

I've tried the whole msvc++ thing, and have eventually managed to get it
to compile successfully, however back at that time I was still running
into problems with text not displaying properly.  Eventually, I gave up on
mswindows + gtk, and then ran into devc++ a long while later.  Perhaps, if
all else fails, this is a solution for you as well.

There was one glitch to using devc++ however.. the link to the development
libraries for the devc++-gtk package was wrong. (It may be fixed by now,
it's been a while since I looked).

-Joe

BEST regards Joe Love!

You put in my hands something of very powerful! You are sended by destiny ;-) because now i'm trying to make
portable code from Linux to Windows and i have seen THANKS TO YOU that the Dev-C++ is a
POWERFUL compiler and supports also SDL under Windows (!!!!!!!!) so i can finally make GUI and
SDL-applications (games :-) ) in Linux and eventually port they in Windows withouth knowing directX!

Your advice is really precious... but, expect some my mail if i'll encounter some problems with Dev-C++ ;-)

Thanks to all people who helped me, but in case of problem i'll be here again ;-)))