Re:LCCWin32 and GTK2.0

Thanks Olexiy!

Your method works fine. In fact i had installed the devel package from installation, because i have selected
GNOME DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION, the problem was the path; i have tried with 'set' command, but it
does not work.
So your line with export works VERY fine and now thanks to you i suppose i can compile and link almost all
sources for gtk! Thanks thanks thanks!

In RedHat8 pkgconfig path was not /usr/local/lib, but /usr/lib and it is strange that it is not automatically
setted; no problem i wrote as you tell me:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/lib/pkgconfig"

and all works fine!

Now it remains the bad problem: Windows :-( about it thanks to Vincent Torri: my problem is to make GTK work
with a free c compiler for Windows, and LCC is some about a great compiler, but if you Torri have wroted
a tutorial about Windows GTK applications compiling i'm interested in it, if you can tell me your site i'll
surely download it :-)