GtkCellEditable - start editing

I haven't understood how to force the editing status of a cell of a
GtkTreeView.

In particular I have a column with an editing text. After setting it to
be editable with:
gtk_list_store_set (GTK_LIST_STORE (model), &iter,
                0, note_modify, <-- cell to toggle editable status
                1, TRUE, <-- boolean tu set/unset editable status
                -1);
I want to force it to be in editing mode.

I've understood that I need gtk_cell_renderer_start_editing () or
gtk_cell_editable_start_editing () to force it, but I did not found any
way to retrieve the GtkCellRenderer or GtkCellEditable from my
GtkTreeView.

Any help is very apprecaited, expecially if gone with an example
--
Luca Roccia <little_rock users sourceforge net>

"Parla lentamente, ma pensa con rapidità"