Re: Initialisation/Finalisation

* John Darrington <jmd computer org>:

Sorry to be so critical, but it seems that creating a fairly simple
gobject is not easy for a first time user.

I'm studying the GObject library too, and you have all my support:
gobject *badly* needs some tutorial-like documentation. I've been
inferring some knowledge from the GGAD and the tutorial written by
Mathieu Lacage[1], but so far I've haven't even made a simple gobject
that compiles without warnings...

Kind regards,
 Emmanuele.

+++

[1] Which is still unfinished, and some examples are plain wrong
(typos mostly).

--
Emmanuele Bassi [ http://digilander.iol.it/ebassi/ ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4