treeview

Hi!

I want to have a treeview widget looking like that

+sometext
 <pixbuf> sometext1
 <pixbuf> sometext2

where "+" is an arrow and <pixbuf> is an image. when I do
g_object_set (GTK_CELL_RENDERER (cell),
                "pixbuf", NULL,
                NULL);
for the cell with "sometext" I have  a blank space between "+" and
"sometext", that looks something like that:
+     sometext
and the space gets bigger when I first expand the cell.
how to avoid this?

and my second problem is that I want the cell under
+sometext
looking like that
 <pixbuf>sometext1
not like
    <pixbuf>sometext1
(it's about the space on the left)

I'm not sure, if this is all clear to You, my english is very poor:).

can You point me to some good tutorial on treeview widget?

thanks in advance
Hubert S.