gnome_dialog_hell

Bloomin eck I cannot get this going. I am having right problems with invoking a gnome dialog from a thread. I have tried sticking it into a call-back and now I see it for a second and then it disappears and leaves me with the following message:

GLib-WARNING **: g_main_run(): called recursively from within a source's check() or prepare() member or from a second thread, iteration not possible

huh what's this all about? Any help would be wicked.

Cheers

Ian Frawley
Software Development (INAP / CPS)
Opal Telecom