Scrolling up in a GtkTreeView

Hello,

I have a GtkTreeView inside a GtkScrolledWindow... I have an 'add'
button that prepends an item to the GtkListStore used in the
tree view. When I do this:

      gtk_list_store_prepend (tree_model, &ti);
      set_item_into_row (tree_model, &ti, &todo_item);

      path = gtk_tree_model_get_path (GTK_TREE_MODEL(tree_model), &ti);
      gtk_tree_view_set_cursor (tree_view, path, NULL, FALSE);
      gtk_tree_path_free (path);

The item is added to the top of the view, but it is hiden, because
the scrolled window does not scroll to the top... any hint on
how to show it?

[]s!

--
kov debian org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>