Finding which row is selected in a CList

Hi All,

I have a button that, when clicked should get a number from a cell in
the selected row of a clist. I have passed the clist to the function as
user_data and I am using the following to get the text I need:

        gtk_clist_get_text (user_data, NULL, 0, &message);

What I want to do is change NULL to the number of the currently selected
row in the clist. Is there a way to do this? I have the gtk docs and
cant find what I'm looking for there.

jay

ii swear I never use vi^[:wq