Re: Memory leaks in Pango ?

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan xfce org> writes:

Well, I might be fooled by memprof actually. I've let the process run
for about 1 hour and memprof was reporting about 65Mb of memory usage
(!) for gtktest

But, if I actually look at which process consumes memory, well, it's
memprof.

So, I conclude the problem is with memprof wrongly reporting process
memory usage.

How reliable is memprof ?

It's extremely sensitive to your libc version and so forth.

The one in CVS based on GTK 2 is supposed to work better.

Havoc