From: "Olivier Fourdan" <fourdan xfce org>
To: "Richard Warren" <rew primagraphics co uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Memory leaks in Pango ?

Hi Richard,

I believe I'm up-to-date :

gtk+-2.0.2
glib-2.0.1
atk-1.0.1
pango-1.0.1

Cheers,
Olivier.

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 10:13, Richard Warren wrote:
Hi Olivier,

What version of GTK are you using?  Are you up to date?

I used to see memory problems when repeatedly changing the text in
labels
before the V2.0.0 release came out.  It certainly happened with V1.3.9
but
was fixed sometime before V1.3.14.  (It still happens on the Win32
version
though).

Richard.