Re: Drawing on top of GnomeCanvas?

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 16:04, Chris Nystrom wrote:
On 11 May 2002, Gustavo J A M Carneiro wrote:

Later, I draw a rectangle with:
    gdk_gc_set_line_attributes(gc, 3, self->line_style,
GDK_CAP_NOT_LAST,
                           GDK_JOIN_MITER);
    gdk_draw_rectangle(drawable, gc, FALSE, x, y, width, height);

  However, I can't see anything at all!

Where later?

I think you need to draw in the expose event.

  No no! I want to perform a rubber-banding effect using XOR lines. I
*have* to draw at any time, in response to mouse events. I'm drawing but
I cannot see anything. Any suggestion?

Hope that helps.

Chris
ccn olenska hn org