Re: segmentation fault -- Help!

randylhess netscape net wrote:

Hello,

While running my program it crashes after the login window when I try to
destroy it and open another window.  In gdb it says:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault,
0x400f32fc in gtk_emission_remove () at eval.c:41
41           eval.c: No such file or directory.
               in eval.c

I do bt and almost everything is at eval.c:41.

I am not sure what the problem is.  It seems like it is saying the
window doesn't exist that I am trying to delete, but it does, because I
haven't done anything else with it yet.  Also, the same code worked for
making it flow before I added the actual code to do things.  I took the
glade files and just modified the callbacks file to flow how I wanted it
before I did any other coding.  I just used that code again to delete
the window and show another.  Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks,

Randy Hess