segmentation fault -- Help!

Hello,

While running my program it crashes after the login window when I try to destroy it and open another window. In gdb it says:

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault,
0x400f32fc in gtk_emission_remove () at eval.c:41
41           eval.c: No such file or directory.
              in eval.c

I do bt and almost everything is at eval.c:41.

I am not sure what the problem is. It seems like it is saying the window doesn't exist that I am trying to delete, but it does, because I haven't done anything else with it yet. Also, the same code worked for making it flow before I added the actual code to do things. I took the glade files and just modified the callbacks file to flow how I wanted it before I did any other coding. I just used that code again to delete the window and show another. Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks,

Randy Hess