On Sun, 5 May 2002, David Odin wrote:
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 21:25:26 +0200
To: Jim Parker <hopeye cfl rr com>
From: David Odin <David dindinx org>
CC: GTK+ mailing list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sender: DindinX <david dindinx org>
Subject: Re: Toggle buttons

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 03:05:02PM -0400, Jim Parker wrote:
G'Day !

I have an arbitrary number of toolbars  with toggle buttons that vary
dynamically based on the program state.  ( I hope you understand that
;-)

My problem is that only one toogle button may be active at a given time
on
any toolbar.  In other words if the user clicks a toggle button all
other
toggle buttons must become inactive.  (The use of a radio button is not
an
option)

Is there a way to untoggle a button on any visible toolbar, when
another
toggle button is selected ?  Any example code around ?

  You are eactly describing the behaviour of radio buttons. why aren't
they an option?

--
David dindinx org