GtkTreeView and mnemonics

        Hi all!

        Well, I use gtk_tree_view_insert_column_with_data_func () and I
        get the title from an external source.

        Imagine that the external source gives me a title like
        "hola_mundo". Then the column title appear as "holamundo" with
        the m underlined.

        The question is: is there any way (apart from doubling every '_'
        in the string) to avoid this behavior? I've seen that they use
        gtk_label_new_with_mnemonic () in the GtkTreeViewColumn code for
        setting the title.

        Thanks!