RE: i want some gtk programs

Dear friends
I am a student of computer applications
as for my mini project, i am doing a voice chat with gtk
i am novice in this area
i want some gtk programs to get the idea of gtk programming
if anyone of you have the programs or know some good websites
having gtk programs please mail to me in

Gtk always comes with a directory called examples,
where you can find small and very instructive examples
for most of the Gtk widgets. This is really the place to start.

www.gtk.org has links (look for a box saying
Applications, at the bottom) for several
Gtk applications, but these might be too
big and complex for what you want.

Carlos