Re: help with conditional constructs

Yep, i've used both switch and i-else if-else in callbacks..

use a debugger to see where its crashing..

Simon

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 12:46, satyajit parekh wrote:

hi
i am having trouble using if loops and case-switch statement in gtk
are we allowed to use these conditional constructs in gtk
if yes then can i use them in the callbacks.c file
i am obtaining certain values from a application and want to check whether they are witihin a certain range
when i tried using switch -  case or if-else the application crashes
please help me out by letting me know how to check the input values
is there some gtk specific conditional construct?
please help

thanx
sap