hscale width with value_pos = GTK_POS_RIGHT

Hello.

I want to create several hscales, packed vertically.

I define the width of the hscales with
gtk_widget_set_size_request(scale, 201, -1)

When I set gtk_scale_set_value_pos(GTK_SCALE(scale), GTK_POS_TOP)
then all the scales have the same width. But this builds to
high widows. So I would like to use GTK_POS_RIGHT instead.

But then gtk_widget_set_size_request(scale, 201, -1) defines
the width of scale + value and because the value ranges
and representations of the values (number of digits) are
different the scales itself have different withs what looks
bad.

I would prefer that the scales all have the same width,
is there a way to make the scales look common with GTK_POS_RIGHT?

Bye
Oliver