Re: gtk_widget_grab_default and gtk+-2.0

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Oliver Rauch <oliver rauch rauch-domain de> writes:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make

 gtk_widget_grab_default(button);

It should still work, I believe. The default is drawn a bit
differently, however, so perhaps you just aren't seeing the visual
indication? If you press Return does it activate the button you
expect?

Also with GtkDialog you can use gtk_dialog_set_default_response()
instead.

Hello Havoc,

thanks for your response.
You are right, in most cases it works.
While testing I also looked for visual indication and
thought it does not work...
But in one situation I do not get it to work.
When in a window there is a gtk_text_view and a button
I am not able to set the button as default widget.
(The dialog is not editable but catches the enter key).

Is there a way to solve this?

Bye
Oliver

--