RE: Programmer's criticism of GTK2

Its like this: there is a scale of complexity with everything.  If you make
it too complex it makes it difficult to do simple things, and similarly if
you make something too simple it is difficult to write something complex.
Gtk 2 gets that "scale" in my opinion just right.

I drink to that :-)

Gtk 2 makes simple things easy and complex things possible, and that's the
way it should be.

Mmmmh, Perl and the Camel book, I can drink to that as well :-)

Carlos