Re: Window icon and modified fileselection

that gives some idea what's in the file. This means I have to update that label every
time the user selects another file. Is there a way to register a callback on the user
selecting a file in the list above ?

Just register a callback on the select_row event, i.e. use something like

  gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (GTK_FILE_SELECTION (filew)->file_list),
                      "select_row", (GtkSignalFunc) getpreview,
                      (gpointer) filew);

(Hope this is correct - copied verbatim from my 'chemtool' formula drawing
 program :-) )

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Kroeker, daveg GmbH Darmstadt  CAD/CAM/CAQ  mk daveg com
                      Precision Powered by Penguins