A Win32 problem (gtk-1.3.dll)

Hi

I'm trying to port my program that uses gtk and gtkmm
on Windows. I have downloaded all the packages from

http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/new-downloads.html

and managed to compile the program. However, when I
run the program I get the text "gtk-1.3.dll not
found". I can't find this dll in any of the packages
on that page.

I managed to find the dll in the package
gtk+-dev-20001226.zip, but if I use that i get several
errors saying "gtk_type_create(): unknown parent type
'21'" and "assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET <widget>' failed".
I'm guessing this is because of the different versions
of the packages.

Any idea how to fix this?