Re: GtkTreeModel question

Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> writes:
Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:

Hi

Yeah I know I have to get an iter first. But how do I get that iter, if I
only have a pointer to the struct I have added to the model. That is the problem.

Here's a quick example showing three ways to find the row "3:2:5"

I think he wants something like:
  gtk_list_store_find (list_store, column, value);

I don't think we have that. It'd be really inefficient to use...

Havoc