Re: Why does this small program cause an X11 BadMatch?

Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM> writes:

I've isolated the problem I'm seeing in converting an XView app to Gtk,
into the small example attached below.

Can somebody clue my in why this is giving me:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

It's the:

    gdk_window_copy_area(xid, svgc, 0, 0, xid, 0, 0, width, height);

that's bitching.

Note that I need this GdkPixmap to be a depth of 1 as I want to use it
later as a stencil in a GdkGC. It also needs to be created dynamically as
it might be a different width/height.

One possibility is that the GdkGC was created for a different depth.
You need a depth 1 GC.

Havoc