Re: GTK2: deleting items from a GtkTree

Havoc Pennington wrote:

inside a GtkListStore attatched to a GtkTreeView in one shot.
What I don't know is how to know which GtkListStore items are
actually selected.

Get the GtkTreeSelection from the GtkTreeView, then call
gtk_tree_selection_foreach().

This could help me browsing the list, but what if I would like to stop
cycling for some special reason? Is there a way to "stop" the _foreach()
function from cycling? Or should I terminate the cycling without doing nothing?
This is not very performant, expecially if I have a lot of rows...

--
Ciao,
  Fabio