Re: "hidden" directories in file selection?

Since no one responded to my question, I'm going to post it again. Maybe it was
missed.

How can I get the GtkFileSelection window to show "hidden" files and
directories?

example:

.myprog/        .kde/           .bash_profile           .mynet.conf

(.myprog/ and .kde/ are directories and .bash_profile and .mynet.conf are
regular files)

Here's my version information:

gtk-config --version
        1.2.10

glib-config --version
        1.2.10

Thank you for your help, in advance.

Sincerely,

GRE

--
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
                -- Weisert

--
PISCES (Feb. 19 - Mar. 20)
        You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being