Re: closing a spawned window

is this something that I must do for -every- combination of required
data for all my callbacks?  Or should I just create one enourmous
structure and set only the needed elements in that?

Seems inefficient.

Also, some of this data isn't stuff that I know how to access
-anywhere-.  I used glade to create the interface, so, for example, if I
want to use a button to save what was typed into a text field, how do I
retrieve the text to be saved?  I can't access the textbox widget
itself, because that was created by glade in the "interface.c" file and
I have no way to store a pointer to that widget.  If I edit interface.c,
glade will just overwrite my changes when I edit the interface.

Is there a way to retrieve pointers to a specific widget from within the
callback?

Thanks,
-Ron