Re: Adding and Destroying sub menus in GTK 1.2

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:53:48 -0400
"Jim Parker" <hopeye cfl rr com> wrote:

Can I attach a new MenuShell to an existing menubar ?  If so how do I
create a new MenuShell ?  Do I use Gtk_menu_bar _append( ) to attach the
new shell to the menubar ?  Any example code ?

have a look at bluefish http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/ and look in the
file menu.c It contains a custom menu (a user configurable menu) and also
a 'recent files' menu where also menu widgets are destroyed.

regards,
        Olivier
--
ICQ UIN: 84067129, IRCnet oli4 (on #bluefish)