Re: Tooltips

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 08:25, Miguel Mendez wrote:
Hi,

I have a viewport with a table, on which each row contains a label and two radio
buttons. I wanted to add a tooltip for that label, but it seems to make no effect.
The code looks correct, and compiles and runs fine with both 1.2.x and 2.0, but
no tooltips appear. My workaround was to make buttons instead of labels and change
their style to have no border. Is this a limitation in the label widget?

The GtkLabel has no associated window to catch events. Take a look at
GtkEventBox. That is what you need.

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez