Re: Combobox in a hbox...

On Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:59:19 +0200
Dr.Peter Rottengatter <peter rottengatter de> wrote:

gtk renders the combobox about 10 characters wide. how do I make it
only render about 2 chars wide? it looks ridiculous ;-)

I feel you should check the packing options of the HBox - check the
homogeneous, expand and fill flags

Already done. it makes the widget fixed size, but the problem is not
that.

the problem is that the widget defaults to about 10 characters wide. I
only ever display 1 character wide entries.