copy and paste 20000 chars into mozilla/galeon fails

Hi,

I received a bugreport for the copy and paste function. I use the standard
gtk functions, and the problem is present on the gtk-1.2 and the gtk-2
port of bluefish.

original problem description:
--------------------
you can easily try the experiment using the article submission form on
my website, located here:
http://www.linuxdevices.com/cgi-bin/article_post.cgi

try to copy several thousand words of text from bluefish into the
"Text:" box on the form.  my experience is that it works ok using
Netscape 4.7x but not using mozilla or galeon.  i suppose it might not
be a problem of Bluefish and instead may have to do with how mozilla
handles the xbuffer or copy/paste buffer.  i use kde as my window
manager and am running mandrake 8.x.  the problem has occurred with both
kde 2.2 and now also with kde 3.0

I tried other NON-GTK editors and they can do it, other gtk editors also
fail.. so it seems to be a general gtk bug. Also the X primary selection
(selecting and clicking the middle mouse button) fails with 20.000
characters.

regards,
        Olivier