RE: clist and textentry colors in gtkrc file (1.2)

-----Original Message-----
From: jos

HI

It does seem to work when I use the statements

widget "*Entry*" style "cde_style_4"
class "*Entry*" style "cde_style_4"
widget_class "*Entry*" style "cde_style_4"

in the bottom of the gtkrc file. But I'm not
shure what the difference between them is.

originally, I used 'class' and 'widget_class'
but this didn't work. What are those for?

jos

----------------------
I made a gtkrc file emulating the 'Crimson' colorset from
CDE. This uses a black text foreground and a white text
background for CLists. However, this feature doesn't seem
to work in my file. Other widgets do display correctly.
Example:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~josvanr/clistexample.png

I will paste the contents of the gtkrc file below. Maybe
someone could have a look at it.

best regards

jos