Re: how to remove the tear-off line in a menu (context-menu) in gtk1

Joergen Scheibengruber <Joergen Scheibengruber informatik uni-ulm de> writes:

I have a little problem: What I have is a GtkClist with a contextmenu
created by libglade. I show the context_menu with gtk_menu_popup(), and
unfortunatly it has a tear-off line. (I don't think a context-menu
should have one). So my question is how to get rid of it. I did not find
anything in the properties of the menu in glade and there doesn't seem
to be a function in the gtk_menu doc either.

GTK doesn't do this, it must be some Glade feature.

Anyhow, there will be a GtkTearoffMenuItem in the menu, you need to
destroy it.

Havoc