can't find gtk+2

hi all

I want to develop a gtk+2-app, but

        ./configure

says:
        marmll linux:~/praktikum/mende/progs/gtkvoice2-0.0.1> ./configure
        checking for mawk... no
        checking for gawk... gawk
        checking for gcc... gcc
        checking for executable suffix...
        checking for object suffix... o
        checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
        checking dependency style of gcc... gcc
        checking whether ln -s works... yes
        checking for ANSI C header files... yes
        checking for stdlib.h... yes
        checking for string.h... yes
        checking for ctype.h... yes
        checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
        checking for GTK+ - version >= 2.0.0... no
        *** Could not run GTK+ test program, checking why...
        *** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
        *** exact error that occured. This usually means GTK+ is incorrectly installed.
        configure: error: Can't find GTK+-2.0
        marmll linux:~/praktikum/mende/progs/gtkvoice2-0.0.1>

I have installed:
        glib2-2.0.4-1.rpm
        glib2-devel-2.0.4-1.rpm
        atk-1.0.2-15.rpm
        pango-1.0.3-1.rpm
        gtk2-2.0.5-2.rpm
        gtk2-engines-1.9.0-8.rpm
        gtk2-devel-2.0.5-2.rpm
        pkg-config-0.12.0

After installing this packages I ran ldconfig.

thanks for help
marmll