Re: Re: Calling a module with a gpointer to data.

 Jim,

 I got your code.

 Could you walk me or point me to the place where the problem is ?

  i.e --  on line 32 of file blah.c I get a core dump or on line 56 of file
blah.c I show the widget but it never goes to the screen ?

  Thanks.

By the way -- I have helped you before on the Plugin part right ? I noticed
that you are in Central Fl. -- I am in Orlando. :P)

Harring

--- Jim Parker <hopeye cfl rr com> wrote:
Ok here is the code.

I did not understand your comment about the stack versus the heap.

Thanks for your help

cheers
Jim Parker