Re: gtk scrolled window scrollbar button size

Hi there !

        I can relate in the sense that I'm developing a UI
on a system with a touchscreen. There are some things
that are flexable enough and some that just work differently
with a touchscreen. The CList for example (gtk 1.2) works great.
but we ended up writiting alot of widgets just to get a
look-and-feel thats meant for a touchscreen.

        My suggestion is to see the file gtkscolledwindow.[ch]
and your fun starts here!

Good luck!
        -Tristan

Tom v Klinken wrote:

hi all,

I'm quite new to GTK and I'm using it to develop an pos application. I use
an scrolled window in my program but because I use an touchscreen the
buttons on the scrollbar must be bigger.

is this possible?

Tom v Klinken
http://www.klinken.com/
tom klinken com