Re: HELP! I can no longer maintain my Gnome apps

if you've got them gzipped, shoot them to moosewood mooseroot org
i'll post them on my site and hold them till you get a chance to catch your
breath. if i don't here from you i'll try to get everything from your site
and tarbball it up on my site so it'll be there. my oldest boy is in basic at
Ft. Bragg, so i can relate.
Jeffrey