Re: Calling a module with a gpointer to data.

Could you provide the code ?

 It seems - from the description -that you are passing a "string" greated on
the stack, and not on the heap.

Harring

--- Jim Parker <hopeye cfl rr com> wrote:
G'Day !

My application uses plug-ins to extend the functionality.  When I load a
plug-in I build a menu structure in the normal way.  But when I attach a
callback to the menu.  The data pointer seems to be corrupt.

Currently I am just passing a text string.  But when I call the function it
does not print properly (garbage characters).  It works great for the menu
items that were created in the main program.

Do I need to do something differently ?

cheers,
Jim Parker