Getting tokens as a "raw" string with GScanner

Hi,
I don't know whether this is the right list to post this, but I guess this list fits better than gtk-list. I
hope that's okay.

What I'd like to know is, how I can tell GScanner to get the next few tokens as is, without parsing them into
identifiers, symbols etc.

For example, I would need this when getting an URL or IP out of some text (yes, in this specific case it
would be easier to do it without GScanner, but it's not really as easy as that :).

I've (of course) read the API reference for GScanner and I also looked over gtkrc.c, but I couldn't find an
answer to it.

Any hints are appreciated :)

Regards,
Tilman