Re: UTF8 Warning

On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 16:38, Pablo Fischer wrote:
Hi, like a lot of people know.. Im creating an app in gtk2, and I get
this warning when I run a little app that I created:

** (Agregar:5556): WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text()

Why Im getting this error?

The string you're attempting to use contains an invalid UTF-8 char.

To fix it, you need to convert the string to UTF-8.
Check g_locale_to_utf8().

Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv/

    "No cause, no God, no abstract idea can justify the mass
     slaughter of innocents."
        -- Edward Said