Toggle-Button Packing depending on chosen Theme?

Hello all,

sorry to bug again w/ a theme issue ...

I'm seeing a strange thing when using the pixmap engine to draw togglebuttons. Using 64x64 pixel png's and a togglebutton style like the one at the end, I don't get Gimp to always keep its width aligned with the amount of buttons in a row .... In other words: using pixmaps Gimp will be wider than the row of buttons by an
amount depending on how many buttons are in a row (no additional space at
13 buttons) ....

Everythings fine when using a computed button rather than a pixmap (which
I would prefer in the first place, but I want pixmaps for CheckButton and
RadioButton ... and I can't seem to get engine A to draw Togglebutton and
engine B to draw its children .... also tried the widget_class "*.xxx*" version)
and I've seen the pixmap engine work fine with other themes .... just can't
tell what I'm doing differently (same pixmap size ... same style definition)

For anybody who'd care to have a look, the complete theme is at
http://www.jarre-de-the.net/computing/orbit-gtk-default-0.62.tar.gz

TIA,

Karl.

style "orbit_togglebutton" {
       engine "pixmap" {
               image {
                       function        = BOX
                       recolorable     = TRUE
                       shadow          = IN
                       file            = "bg_button_selected.png"
                       border          = { 1,1,1,1 }
                       stretch         = TRUE
               }
               image {
                       function        = BOX
                       recolorable     = TRUE
                       shadow          = OUT
                       file            = "bg_button_normal.png"
                       border          = { 1,1,1,1 }
                       stretch         = TRUE

class "GtkButton"               style "orbit_button"
class "GtkCheckButton"          style "orbit_checkbutton"
class "GtkToggleButton"         style "orbit_togglebutton"
class "GtkRadioButton"          style "orbit_radiobutton"
class "GtkSpinButton"           style "orbit_button"