Re: Different text style in menu and button possible?

"Karl H. Beckers" <karl h beckers gmx net> writes:

Hello all,

am I right in supposing that you can't have a GTKLabel that's used
in a button behave differently from a Label in a Menu?

Thing is I'm in the process of creating a theme and would like to
have text in a prelighted menuitem white (dark bg) but black in a
button (bright bg).
Can't seem to find a way to do that. Is there one?

style "my-menu-style" {
  fg[PRELIGHT] = "#ffffff"
}

widget_class "GtkMenuItem*" style "my-menu-style"
widget_class "GtkCheckMenuItem*" style "my-menu-style"
widget_class "GtkImageMenuItem*" style "my-menu-style"
widget_class "GtkRadioMenuItemItem*" style "my-menu-style"
widget_class "GtkSeparatorMenuItem*" style "my-menu-style"
widget_class "GtkTearoffMenuItem*" style "my-menu-style"

(Yes, it's really ugly that you have to list all the different
subclasses of menu item here.)

Regards,
                                        Owen