Re: GtkTextBuffer, insert_text

yes really a good idea
i still mix gtk1, gtk2 stuff till now ;)

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 17:37, Roland Smith wrote:
    On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:27:51 -0400
    "Rich Gautier" <rgautier cox net> wrote:

    > I think he did this already, although he's still using
    > GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC instead of G_CALLBACK.

    To get rid of these things once and for all add -DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED (and
    -DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED if you use lots of GDK functions) to the CFLAGS in your
    makefile when porting code from 1.2 to 2.0.

    This will _force_ you to fix deprecated stuff, because it will cause compile and
    link errors.

    Roland
    --
    R.F. Smith                           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    r s m i t h @ x s 4 a l l . n l      \ /    No HTML/RTF in email