Re: porting issues

Hey Allin,
i can relate to the frustration of trying to learn a new toolkit. although i
cannot help you with your problem, perhaps you can help me with mine. i need
to know how to provide a "hot key" access to the top level menus in a gtk
app, but can't seem to decipher the docs. perhaps you have a code snippet
that will show me the way? if not, perhaps you know of some documentation, or
code, that will get me pointed in the right direction? my poor skull is
beginning to get even softer from the banging against the wall.
tia for anthing,
Jeffrey Goddard