Re: porting issues

Nobody's replied to this (i.e. my posting of a couple of days ago
about porting from gtk 1.2 to gtk 2.0), but just in case anyone's read
it, sorry if it came across as excessively grumpy and ungrateful.

I now find that, after crawling part-way up the learning curve for the
new gtk_text* functions, I like what I see.  To my surprise, some
things can be done more easily (besides more logically and reliably)
the new way.  I'm still a bit daunted by the clist replacements, but
perhaps that'll be the same story...

Allin Cottrell.