-----Mensaje original-----
De: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org]En nombre de Pablo Fischer
Enviado el: Martes, 16 de Julio de 2002 05:42 p.m.
Para: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Asunto: Gtk Container add

Im creating an app with 3 buttons.. and each button will show something.
Each button have a pixmap (created it with gimp) and I have a window
(with TOP_LEVEL), also I add a box to this window (with a
gtk_container_add). The problem starts when I add the image to the
button:

  image = gtk_pixmap_new(pixmap, mask);
  gtk_widget_show (image);
  gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER (button), image);

When I create a second gtk_Container_add, I get this:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkbin.c: line 217 (gtk_bin_add): assertion
`bin->child == NULL' failed.

How could I solve this?.. killing the other container, or what?.

Paul Fischer