Two PRELIGHT colors for a togglebutton???

 Hi all,

I have the following problem:
A togglebutton with the NORMAL color set to blue and the
PRELIGHT color set to light blue. When the user pushes
the togglebutton in, the color of it changes to the ACTIVE
color, which I defined green. But as long as the mouse is
over the button the green isn't visible, it is light blue
because of the PRELIGHT state. Now, I want to be the
button light green when the mouse is over the pressed
togglebutton, which means I practically have 2 PRELIGHT
'modes'. Is such behaviour possible to achive? And if
yes, how?

Thanks for helping,
Michael.

http://www.gmx.net