Re: I have a problem a need linking gtk_radiobutton with a gtk_button

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:33:26 -0500 (CDT)
javiercmx correo unam mx wrote:
invalid cast from `GtkButton' to `GtkToggleButton'

that will be somewhere in the part where you have the normal button,
because the warning is about trying to cast a normal button to a
togglebutton.. if you can post that part to the list..?

If I prees the radiobutton "USER" and I press the button "OK" call the
function op_user, but if I press the radiobutton "DATA" and I press the
button "OK" call the function op_data

I'm not sure, but is the prototype for the "toggled" and the "clicked"
callback the same? otherwise you might have a problem using the same
function as a callback for different signals..

otherwise do something like this:

static void op_user(....) {
        /* do something */
}
static void radiobutton_toggled_callback(....) {
        op_user();
}
static void button_clicked_callback(....) {
        op_user();
}

regards,
        Olivier